Genji Japanese Restaurant in North Vancouver, BC is looking for a competent Cook to join our team.
- Prepare and cook traditional and modern Japanese dishes from menu
- Supervise and train kitchen helpers
- Ensure quality of food and proper size of food portions
- Maintain inventory and order food, kitchen supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: C$15.00~C$16.00 (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
We hire on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We especially welcome applications from underrepresented groups including Aboriginal people and newcomers. Please send your resume via email if you are interested.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
Genji Japanese Restaurant (Genji Enterprises Ltd.)
#153-3650 Mt. Seymour Parkway, North Vancouver, BC V7H 2Y5
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|