• Company Name: Lucky Clover Daycare Centre
•Title: Early Childhood Educator
• Location: Surrey, BC
• Salary: $18.00 - $21/ hour (To be negotiated)
• Working Hours: 30-40 hours / week
• Vacancy: 2
Join a dynamic and exciting team in Surrey Area. Open yourself to a wealth of opportunities in your career in childcare. Lucky Clover Daycare Centre is searching for 2 permanent full-time Early Childhood Educators who can supervise, lead and support their busy daycare centre in the Surrey area.
• Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
• Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
• Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor • Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
• Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
• Being an effective team member and being a role model
• Encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children
• Effective and cooperative teamwork and communication.
• Maintaining positive and supportive relationships with parents and families.
• Experience working with a variety of cultures and family dynamics in an inclusive child care setting
• Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication.
• Ability to professionally deal with family and parenting issues and needs
Qualification Requirement :
• 1 year College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
• 1 to less than 7 months related experience
• Fluent in English or French.
• Certification is required in British Columbia for early childhood educators.
• First Aid training and current certification.
Please send email to email@example.com Newcomers, youth, indigenous persons are welcome to apply
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|