SAM’S LABOUR LTD.
Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 1231)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 8003 Webster Rd, Delta BC V4G 1E4
Wage rate: $24.50 per hour, for 40.00 hours a week, Overtime starts after 40 Hours/week
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Education: High School required, diploma in Accounting, Bookkeeping or related field an asset
Experience: 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and financial statements, and maintain general ledgers.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
• Manage account receivables and payables for the company.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
Employer: SAM’S LABOUR LTD.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 658 Derwent Way, Delta BC V3M 5P8