A busy produce and grocery store in Vancouver, BC is hiring a grocery clerk supervisor
Employer: 451996 BC Ltd. (dba Young Brothers Produce)
Position: Full-time Grocery Clerk Supervisor
- Ensure the grocery section of the store is well-stocked for customers.
- Maintain inventory and grocery product quality.
- Assign sales workers to duties.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Train or arrange for training of staff.
-Completion of secondary school is required.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in retail salesperson, sales clerk, or cashier is required.
- Familiarity with store products.
- Fluency English skill is required.
Wage: $ 20.00
Working Hour: 30~40 hours a week
Working Location: 3151 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H2
How to Apply: email@example.com
Please no phone call in business hours and we will contact the selected applicant. Thank you for co-operation.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|