We at Dairy Queen strive to create positive memories for all our customers. Currently, we are looking for a positive, energetic and experienced Assistant Manager. The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing, planning and organizing the restaurant while motivating the team to deliver an excellent experience. Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our customers.
Company Legal Name: RKG Holdings Ltd.
Company Business Name: Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Work Location: 5630, 152 Street, Surrey, BC, V3S 3K2
Position: Assistant Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Salary: $23.50 per hour
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Key Job duties:
- Manage, plan, control and organize the overall operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure that food safety is the top training priority in store operations and enforce safe food handling practices.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedure.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Assist with budget preparation, as well as the monitoring of revenues and expenses.
- Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules.
- Oversee timely receipt of deposits and final payments.
- Assist the Manager with any other duties required.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- Keep record of inventory and determine the required supplies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in food service sector.
- Demonstrated and relevant supervisory, leadership and managerial experience.
- Education in hospitality or food and beverage service management would be an asset.
- Ability to lead and manage a team to achieve common goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 5630, 152 Street, Surrey, BC – V3S 3K2
**Please mention the job title in the subject line while applying for the position**