BDS Constructions Ltd is hiring an Administrative Assistant for their office located at 7337, 137 St, Surrey, BC, Canada.
The duties of the administrative assistant will be as follows
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence and invoices
- Distribute regular and electronic mail and other material to the respective department
- Carry out quality control of data entry (e.g. for monthly expenses, time-entry reporting, accounts payable, progress payments)
- Coordinate information with the accounting department.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order them as and when required
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Greet and direct visitors to the respective person.
- Compile data and information and keep track of the project deadlines.
This is a permanent and full-time position.
Wage being offered is $22.50 per hour
- A suitable candidate is required to have at least one or two-year post-secondary education
- A minimum of 1 year of previous experience in office administration.
- Good at English as the language at work is English.
This position is open to indigenous persons, vulnerable youth and newcomers to Canada.
To apply, please email your resume to