RELIABLE LANDSCAPING LTD.
Unit 306 14225 57 Avenue Surrey BC V3X 0H6 Canada
Salary: $20.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Labourers (8612)
NOC Job Title: Landscape Labourer
All over lower mainland with base at Unit 306 14225 57 Avenue Surrey BC V3X 0H6
Reliable Landscaping Ltd. is looking for 3 Landscape Labourers to work for full time permanent positions. If eligible, please apply. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
· Assist our landscapers in the construction of landscapes and related structures, and to maintain lawns, gardens, cemeteries, landscaped interiors and other landscaped areas in residential or commercial buildings.
· Spread top-soil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures.
· Cut grass, rake, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor.
· Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches. Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
· Maintain lawns and grass along roadsides.
· Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment.
· Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed, to control insects and disease.
· Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments.
· Education: No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary education will be an asset.
· Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years is desirable. However, we can train the beginners. On the job training will be provided.
· Language: Basic English is a requirement.
· Other: Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks. Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects. Candidate should be willing to work outdoors irrespective of the weather conditions.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time on 02 weeks prior notice or option of taking 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on gross salary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you would like to apply, please apply with your resume and cover letter (We prefer a PDF copy). Thank-you! By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By Mail: Unit 306 14225 57 Avenue Surrey BC V3X 0H6 Canada
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|