RELIABLE LANDSCAPING LTD.
Unit 306 14225 57 Avenue Surrey BC V3X 0H6 Canada
Salary: $27.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Landscaping Supervisor
NOC Job Title: Landscaping Supervisor
All over lower mainland with base at Unit 306 14225 57 Avenue Surrey BC V3X 0H6
Reliable Landscaping Ltd. is looking for 1 Landscape Supervisor to work for full time permanent positions. If eligible, please apply. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
· Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of our company workers who maintain lawns, gardens, cemeteries, interior plantscapes and other landscaped areas in residential and commercial buildings.
· Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for company contracts.
· Take full responsibility of the work site and run it to maximize productivity for the company.
· Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
· Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work crews
· Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
· Requisition supplies and materials for the company and maintain records
· Communicate with by law officers on work site from the city, WCB or any other body
· Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies
· Perform same duties as workers supervised for training purposes or if needed.
· Education: Completion of secondary school is required. A college diploma, specialized courses or industry-related training and certification in landscaping and horticulture is an asset.
· Experience: 2-3 years of experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor or as a landscape or horticulture technician is required.
· Language: Good communication skills in English is a requirement.
· Other: Ability to supervise a team of 5-10 workers is required.
· Class 5 license from ICBC is an asset to have, but not mandatory.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time on 02 weeks prior notice or option of taking 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on gross salary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you would like to apply, please apply with your resume and cover letter (We prefer a PDF copy). Thank-you! By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By Mail: Unit 306 14225 57 Avenue Surrey BC V3X 0H6 Canada
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|