You are committed, versatile and enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment. You are an individual who is motivated by curiosity, driven for success and excellent customer service in rapidly growing work environment.
This is a fantastic role if you are looking to enhance your HR expertise in a large complex organization. Working with operational managers, candidates and your recruiting colleagues, your goal is to bring the best and brightest candidates into vacancies in our organization – not to mention… ensuring the client and candidate experience is bar-none.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will provide support and coordination through the full life cycle of recruitment process, including posting jobs, administering assessments, setting up interviews, coordinating travel logistics etc. Prepares and communicates onboarding and orientation plan to new hires. Finalizes recruitment files for audit and compliance. Tracks and reports recruitment data and statistics.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Works closely with recruitment team to organize, implement and coordinate recruitment activities; provides support in planning and organizing materials required through the full life cycle of recruitment process
* Designs and uploads creative and effective job postings for FNHA website as well as for other online association and organization job boards and leverages the use of various types of social media based on the type, location and level of position. Ensures that the links are operational for all active job postings.
* Supports in planning, organizing and coordinating special recruitment projects and / or initiatives, as needed including student / campus recruitment, career fairs, community and regional outreach, etc.
* Develops prescreen questions, assessments, assignment questions, interview questions, and rating standards within established selection procedures and guidelines.
* Administers prescreens, assessments, coordinates interviews and travel logistics, ensures thorough documentation of reference checks, a pre-employment criminal record check and verifies employment and educational history, ensures proper documentation for new hires.
* Ensures that references and background checks are completed on candidates. Provides reports to the hiring managers and ensures confidentiality at all times. Collaborates and interfaces with different internal stakeholders at all levels – HR, Recruitment Team, Managers and Employees – to objectively and consistently implement the recruitment process.
* Prepares and communicates onboarding and orientation plan and schedule in collaboration with the HR team and communicates with the new incumbent prior to joining the organization.
* Ensures that adequate physical, technical and training resources are available prior to candidate joining the organization. Provides information to potential applicants who are interested in joining the FNHA; supports in developing a talent pipeline of qualified prospective candidates, while, managing their expectations.
* Finalizes recruitment files (e-files and hard copy files) to ensure content is accurate, up to date, and complies with internal guidelines. Ensures necessary documents are appended to the file including the interview notes, final reference checks, approved and signed off offer documents, etc for audit and compliance.
* Collaborates and participates in Health Human Resources initiatives as required, including increasing awareness about health careers and increase the number of aboriginal students entering into health career studies.
* Ensures consistency, equality and objectivity in the recruitment process while establishing interview panels, administering assessments, collecting forms, checking and maintaining documentation and references.
* Maintains a strict level of confidentiality with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, other departments, candidates, applicants and outside organizations.
* Supports in the marketing campaign at the organizational level for recruitment and talent development within the First Nations communities.
* In collaboration with the Human Resources Team, reviews, implements and tracks all internal hires.
* Collates, consolidates and circulates key recruitment statistics for discussion and periodic reports. Finalizes various recruitment reports to inform department matrix and organization dashboard in an accurate and reliable manner.
* Performs other related duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* The requirements for this position would typically be acquired through a degree related to human resources.
* 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible experience in recruitment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR) designation and/or working towards CPHR is an asset.
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: Open untill Filled