Job Title: General Farm Workers
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Wage Rate: $13.85 for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Location: 45801 Reece Ave, Chilliwack, BC, V2P 2Z4
· 7621 Evans RD, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 3P6
· 44750 Luckakuck way, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 1L4
Education: Not required
Experience: Not required. Training will be provided
Language: No Language requirement.
Type of crops: Vegetables and Field crops.
Benefits: Accommodation is available @ $30/week. Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
• Plant, cultivate, irrigate and of vegetables and field crops.
• Harvest crops, remove weeds from the crop, sort & grade the farm produce.
• Field work, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, and washing crops.
• Set and monitor water lines.
• Inform manager of crop progress.
• May perform other farming duties, if required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather (Candidate should be physically able and willing to work on the farm in rain/sun or shine)
Employer: Khanna Farms Ltd
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|