Job Title : Food Counter Attendant
Company Name : Fort Nelson Subway
Job Location : Fort Nelson
How To Apply: Qualified applicants please mail, drop-off or fax resumes to (250) 774-7829
Fort Nelson Subway Restaurant at 4094 50th Ave North (P.O. Box 1773), Fort Nelson, B.C., V0C 1R0 is hiring a full-time permanent Food Counter Attendant (NOC 6711) to prepare, heat and finish cooking simple food items and serve customers at the food counter.
- Take customer order
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual appliances
- prepare fast food items such as sandwiches and beverages
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea
- Serve customers at counters
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- May receive payment for food items purchased.
- Maintain work area in sanitary condition and dispose of trash
- Some secondary school education is preferred.
- English language proficiency.
- Ability to effectively handle public under pressure.
- Prior experience helpful, however, on-the-job training is provided.
Salary $14.00/hr based on 40 hr week
Qualified applicants please mail, drop-off or fax resumes to (250) 774-7829