Company Name: Yummy Icecream Inc.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
NOC Job Title: Administrative Assistants
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $24/hr (40 hours per week)
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Work Experience: Completion of one or two year College or other program or previous clerical experience of 1-2 years is required
Working Conditions: Day
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Personal Suitability: Team Player, flexibility, reliability
Work Location: 2245, 160 Street, Surrey, BC, V3S 9N6
• Greet visitors and direct them to contacts or service areas
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Answer electronic enquiries
• Arrange and coordinate seminars, meetings and conferences
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Compile data and information
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing system
• Prepare, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
• Receive, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and coordinate the flow of information
• Make reservations, arrange travel and itineraries
Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous People, Veterans of Canadian Armed Forces, First Nation, Aboriginals and Newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, kindly apply by email or registered mail at our business address.
2245, 160 Street
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|