Company Name : Flames Drywall Ltd.
Job Location : Lower Mainland, BC
How To Apply: By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7698 St. George Street Vancouver, BC V5X 0A2
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5X 0A2, Canada
Flames Drywall Ltd. is working in both residential and commercial construction projects. We are looking to hire 2 permanent full time painters for various locations across mainland as soon as possible.
Job Duties include:
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted.
- Repair cracks and holes.
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture.
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging.
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- Estimate cost and material.
- The positions require an experience of 1 to 2 years in painting.
- Minimum high school education and good communication skills in English language are required
- Drywall taping/patching experience is an asset.
- Ideal candidates should be client focused, reliable, flexible and team player.
- The position is physically demanding and requires, bending, crouching, kneeling, attention to detail and good hand-eye co-ordination. The candidates should be able to distinguish between colors.
- The candidate may be required to work outdoors, underground, at heights, in confined spaces and in strong odours.
Terms of Employment:
The candidates are expected to be available for work for early morning, morning, daytime and weekend shifts. These are full time (30 hours per week) and permanent position with a salary of $23.00/Hour.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.