Drywall Installer Helper
BM Drywall Ltd, located 1010 63 Ave E Vancouver, British Columbia, V5X 2L1 is looking for 1 Drywall Installer Helper to join our team.
The candidates will be performing the following duties:
- Load and unload construction materials, and place them at to work areas
- Clean and pile salvaged materials, maintain the jobsite free of debris
- Clean equipment, collect tools
- Assist and work closely with drywall Installers.
- Operate various hand and power tools is an asset.
- Set ladders, erect and dismantle, scaffolding, catwalks, ramps and other temporary structures to facilitate completion of specific tasks.
- Perform other related job duties as required.
Compensation: $ 20.00/hr for 40 hours per week
Work setting: Vancouver, BC and across the Lower Mainland Region
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills requirement and Experience:
Completion of Secondary School considered an asset.
Some previous work experience as a Drywall Installer Helper is preferred.
Ability to walk, stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
Ability to understand and communicate in basic English is required.