Job Title : Office Administrator
Company Name : Angel Foods Ltd
Job Location : Burnaby and Coquitlam
How To Apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Angel Food Services Ltd and AF Support Services are two management companies established by Mr. Nader Tabesh, a Red seal and Executive Chef since August 2014. Both companies provide quality food and support services to healthcare facilities in BC. Currently the companies operate in 4 residential care facilities in Burnaby and Coquitlam (Foyer Maillard Care Home, Normanna Care Home, Dania Care Home and Dania Manor). The companies serve almost 400 residents daily through its combination of clinical nutrition, food services, housekeeping and laundry services.
The company is in need of Office Adminstrator (2 positions) to add to their diverse, reliable and energetic staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist all visitors, guests, and suppliers.
- Receive incoming calls and messages, respond to and redirect, as required.
- Coordinate, sign for and confirm shipments and courier deliveries.
- Assist account department with administrative tasks
- Organize Company events as required.
- Organize and maintain files for employees and residents.
- Research and order staff internal use purchases.
- Purchase, and maintain inventory of, office and facilities supplies.
- Distribute incoming faxes to the applicable department/employee.
- Provide support on special projects and administrative initiatives as assigned.
- Perform opening and closing duties daily.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the administrative office.
- Coordinate facilities maintenance schedules, and liaise with the cleaner and contractors
- Arrange office equipment maintenance/repairs as required.
Hourly rate is $23.00. CPP, EI employer paid including medical benefits.
Interested applicants must be at least High School Graduate and willing to commit to long term and flexible schedule. Minimum 1 year related work experience is an asset. Newcomers, Reservist, Mature applicant, Indigenous People and Aboriginals are welcome to apply.