- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Follow food safety and security
- Detect disease and health problems in crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Set and monitor water lines in the farm
- Monitor irrigation and the soil moisture as per crop requirements
Wage- $15 per hour
-Abiltity to handle heavy workloads
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to work in various environments including cold, damp, dusty, warm, etc.
How to Apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|