• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
• Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound.
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to from acoustical and coffered ceilings.
Wage- $27 per hour. This is a full time and permanent position.
- Must have minimum of 1 years work experience
- Completion of Secondary School
How to apply- By email on firstname.lastname@example.org