Company Name : Pitag Family
How To Apply: email resume to email@example.com
Employer: Karen Pitag
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): Victoria, British Columbia
Child’s Age: 6-12 years old
Salary: $15.20 per hour in accordance with labour/employment standards, after 40 hours of
work exceeds per week, employer shall pay 1.5 per hour as overtime pay.
• Previous experience as a nanny is an asset. We will train.
• Professional training as a nanny is an asset.
• Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
• Personal suitability.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
• Supervise and care for the child.
• Bathe, dress and feed the child.
• Keep record of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Organize activities such as games and outings for the child
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Tend to emotional well-being of the child
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Optional accommodation at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals,
youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently
authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org