Job Title : Assistant Manager
Company Name : Dukes Liquor Store
Job Location : Powell River
How To Apply: Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duke’s Liquor Store located in Powell River, BC requires 1 Assistant Manager to start ASAP.
- Education: High school (Secondary) education
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience
- Salary: $28.85 to 32.00 per hour (to be negotiated)
- Term of employment: 30 to 40 hrs/Week
- Location: 4493 Marine Ave, Powell River BC V8A 2K3
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of the store;
- Assist the Store Manager with supervising staff, developing teamwork, maintaining staff morale and providing high level of customer service;
- Assist in training of new and existing staff;
- Assist with visual merchandising and marketing initiatives to improve sales;
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness;
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages;
- Control stock levels, maximize sales and revenues, effective expense control, security and stock variance control;
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules; and
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise.
Additional Skill Requirements:
- May require lifting of liquor cases up to 50 lbs to varying heights;
- Standing at a cash register for extended periods of time and performing warehouse duties including frequent bending and standing;
- Available to work long hours, weekends and / or late evenings;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with public is required.
Interested individuals must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, a team player with strong communication skills, problem solver and quick learner
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.
Email resume to email@example.com
No phone calls or dropins please.