Company Name: Far East Consultants (BC) Inc.
Job location: Unit 203 3670 Townline Road, Abbotsford BC – V2T 5W8
Unit 202 12899 80 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3W 0E6
Job Title: Office Administrator (NOC: 1221)
Positions Available :1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $26.00 per hour (for 40 hours per week)
Benefits: Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act. 4% Vacation Pay.
• Co-ordinate office administrative procedures, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities and delegate work to office support staff.
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and security services etc
• Required to do all correspondence with the clients and managing related paperwork for contract orders.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget.
• Assemble data and prepare correspondence. Create and maintain a Company contact list & assist with client management.
• Schedule meetings and other arrangements for the employer.
Education: Completion High School is required.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the related field is required OR Completion of University degree or college diploma in business or public administration is required.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive Tasks
Essential Skills: Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Team Work, Excellent Financial management skills, Organized, Significant use of memory, continuous learning
We welcome and encourage Youth, New immigrants and Aboriginal people. The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 202 12899 80 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3W 0E6