- Inspect and test diesel engines, transmissions, axles and break systems to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment.
-Repoair or maintain components of diesel engines and other mechanical units by using hand and power tools
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintencance work on equipment
- Perform routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries and lubricating equipment.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $30 per hour
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a mechanic.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends and some holidays
Note: 2 weeks paid training will be provided upon hiring.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|