-Read and interpret blueprints
- Manage manual or semi automatic welding equipment to join metal segments using GTAW, FCAW and SMAW
- Operate manual or semi automatic flame cutting equipment
- Manage brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines, metal straightening machines and metal bending machines.
- Fix damaged areas of metal structures by welding extra layers
-Perform other duties as required
Wage- $28 per hour
- Must have completed secondary school
- Minimum 3 years of work experience is required for this position
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and some holidays.
Note: 2 weeks of paid training will be provided upon hiring
Apply at email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|