Job Title: Early Childhood Educator with Infant - Toddler License
Name of Facility: CEFA New Westminster
Type of Child Care: Group
Qualifications: Post Basic ECE
• Language of work - English
• Infant-Toddler License required
• Montessori Training an asset
• Reggio Emilia Training an asset
Number of Position: 3
CEFA Early Learning (CEFA) is a junior kindergarten school located at #243-610 Sixth Street, New Westminster, BC V3L 3C2, for children between the ages of 1 and 5 years old. Our program has been designed to inspire children to learn, get involved with projects and have an unforgettable, magical experience that will change the way they view school and learning for a lifetime.
We have small groups, different rooms and an incredible team at CEFA New Westminster. Our teachers are very special and it is with much care that we would like to add an Infant - Toddler teacher to our team.
• Plan and facilitate programs and activities suitable for children
• Prepare materials and activities on a daily basis
• Supervise and assist children with daily routines such as toileting, dressing, eating, and sleeping
• Observe toddlers for any signs of emotional or physical concerns
• Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s developmental needs and learning process
• Discuss children's progress and challenges at staff meetings
• Assist in housekeeping and cleaning duties
• The successful candidate will be punctual, reliable, creative, caring, resourceful and have good organization skills, as well, strong communication skills.
Region: Metro Vancouver
City/Town: New Westminster
Employment Terms: Full-Time/Permanent
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours of Work: Generally, 7.50 hour shifts between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:30 pm
Salary & Benefits: CAD 18 - CAD 20 per hour based on experience; extended benefits after 6 months; CEFA training provided.
Contact Name: Maria Telan
Phone Number: 778-326-2332
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: #243 - 610 Sixth Street, New Westminster, BC V3L 3C2
Website Address: http://www.cefa.ca
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|