JHL Contractors Ltd.Unit # 218, 13588 88th Ave, Surrey, BC- V3W 3K8is looking for 1 Bookkeeper. (NOC 1231/1311).
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Wage Rate: $ 24/Hour, (40 hours / week.)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay. Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standard Act
Completion of High School is required
Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field OR Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program OR Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with minimum 2 years of experience in the related field is required.
Unit # 218, 13588 88th Ave, Surrey, BC- V3W 3K8
- Maintain company's financial records.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts
- Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
- Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
- Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
- Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
- Prepare deposit slips after reconciling cash and credit card payment received.
- Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
- Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Process payroll in a timely manner
Essential Skills: Strong organizational skills, High level of integrity, Flexibility, Accuracy, Task oriented, Computer skills, Time management capabilities etc. are required.
How to Apply:
By Mail: Unit # 218, 13588 88th Ave, Surrey, BC- V3W 3K8
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|