Job Title: Sales Supervisor (NOC 6211)
Company Name: Dr. A. R. Boyco Optometric Corporation DBA Voltz Auto
Business Address: K – 1100 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC V3B 5E2
Terms of Employment: Full – Time, Permeant
• Oversee all sale staff and sales activities occurring in the vehicle showroom.
• Assign sales staff to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Sell new and pre-owned vehicles by determining customer need.
• Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attribute, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services.
• Coordinate the appropriate supply of new and pre-owned vehicles and order vehicle inventory accordingly.
• Determine merchandise and services to be sold and implement price and credit policies.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Assist sales team and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Wages: $20.00/hour based on 40 hours per week
Location of work: Coquitlam, BC
Contact information: Interested candidate please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Supervisor” in the subject line.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Minimum of 1 years of sales work experience is required. Automotive industry experience will be preferred.
• Fluent in English and strong Communication skills.
• Attention to details and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Salesperson license issued by Vehicle Sales Authority of BC is perferred.
• A valid driver license and ability to provide Driver’s Abstract.
• Flexible work schedule, ability to work on long hours, evening shift and weekend as required.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Sales Supervisor” in the subject line. As a busy facility, please kindly note that phone call and walk – in application for this position are not acceptable.
We appreciate your interest and application to this position. However, only qualified candidates will be invited for the interview.