AXL AMAZING XPRESS LTD is looking for an Office Coordinator.
Job Title: Office Coordinator (NOC – 1221)
Job location: Unit 209, 34334 Forrest Terrace, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 1G7
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 per hour, 40 hours per week
Benefits: AS per employment standards act
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
Work Experience: At least 2 years of related work or any Office Experience
• Coordinate with drivers and safety office to updates files related to NSC and US DOT regulations for violations and Tickets.
• Coordinate the scheduling of meetings and contact participants. Assist with preparation of agenda.
• Attend meetings, take notes, and follow up on decisions within area of responsibility.
• Prepare manifests for trucks crossing from Canada to US border.
• Coordinate with third party such as Border source Services manifests for trucks crossing to Canada from US
• Deal with Customer & drivers complaints and issues and resolve complaints with appropriate actions within area of responsibility
• Welcome clients; ascertain nature of business and direct clients to identified managers and employer.
• Provide administrative support to the President, managers and office staff team and ensure that administrative matters are organized and dealt with in a professional manner
• Train new hires such as drivers with preliminary paperwork information such as bill of ladings, trip envelops and border crossing procedures
• Sort and distributes mails internally and with other concerned offices.
• Check and review paperwork provided by driver by end of each trip.
• Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
• Assists drivers in the preparation of overtime, accident claims and other reports;
• Answer phone calls and email enquiries and Relay calls and messages to identified managers, employer and other office staff
• Prepare written documentation and correspondence for the office and evaluate incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepare responses as appropriate
• Gather, enter and update data to maintain software database on daily basis as appropriate, establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
To apply for the position Send Resume by e-mail to: email@example.com
***No phone calls or walk in, suitable candidates will be contacted***