Harisar Transportation Ltd., located at 6226 , 175 B Street , Surrey, BC, V3S 0P9 is looking to hire 06 Long haul truck drivers for their company.
Benefits: Relocation cost covered by the Employer.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers
- May perform emergency roadside repairs
Education & Experience:
- Completion of secondary School is an asset.
- Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
- Training will be provided by the employer.
- Class 1 or AZ license is required.
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Part timers, Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|