BDS Job agency is hiring a Recruitment Assistant for their office located at 7337, 137 St, Surrey, BC, Canada.
The duties of the recruitment assistant will be as follows
- Communicating with the employers and identifying staffing requirements of the employer.,
- Preparing and posting advertisements in order to find suitable applicants
- Receiving applications from potential employees
- Screening the applications received according to the job requirements and vacancies.
- Interviewing the applicants and providing them with suggestions related to the jobs.
- Advising prospective applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Arranging for interviews of the applicants with respective employers.
- Communicating back and forth with the employers as well as the applicants.
This is a permanent and full-time position.
Wage being offered is $27.00 per hour
- A suitable candidate is required to have at least one or two year post graduate education in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a related occupation.
- Good at English as the language at work is English.
This position is open to indigenous persons, vulnerable youth and newcomers to Canada.
To apply, please email your resume to