Sure Immigration is seeking for a Sushi Chef.
Newcomers, permanent residents, citizens, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, and temporary foreign workers may submit their applications.
- Train serving staff to ensure proper cooking and food preparation
- Recommend new and modern sushi recipes
- Plan menu, including ingredients, requirements, costs and others
- Monitor/Inventory food stocks and order stocks as needed
- Observe cleanliness in the kitchen area
- Cook dishes or specialty foods
- Request for food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- At least 2 years of work experience as Sushi Chef
- Can work fast and accurate
- Can work in shifting schedule
- Can legally work in Canada
Sure Immigration offers immigration consultancy and recruitment services in Burnaby BC and Victoria BC. We assist job seekers and Canadian employers in all hiring processes, including LMIA application.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|