Ono’s Sushi is one of the best Japanese Restaurants located in Abbotsford as we always serve a fresh and delicious menu with generous portions to our customers.
Employer: Ono’s Sushi
Position: Japanese Cook (NOC: 6242)
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Wage: $16-$19 per hour
Working hours: 35-40 hours per week
Working Location: Highstreet Shopping Centre, 3122 Mount Lehman Rd., Abbotsford, BC V2T 5J3 Canada
- Prepare sushi, sashimi and other Japanese dishes
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food display
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Clean, cut, carve, season, cook and arrange portions of foods
- Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Completion of a 3 year apprenticeship program for cooks
Completion of college or other program in cooking
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|