Operation Name: Geng Shi Ji No.1 Restaurant
Work Location: Richmond, BC
Wage: $ 19 CAD /HR
Work Hours: 40 hrs/week
Geng Shi Ji was founded in Hunan,China in 1994, Our business model is utilizing local ingredients to cook fine Chinese dishes in traditional oriental methods according to 24 seasons.
We started Operating officially in Canada since April 2017, it has been running well for 2 years successfully, we are seeking experienced cook & chef to join our team.
- Prepare and cook complete Chinese meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Being aware of menu items, menu and operational changes and communicating the information as appropriate
- Determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- All duties as assigned by the Executive Chef or their designated representative
Employment Requirements :
Please send email to email@example.com
Newcomers, youth, indigenous persons are welcome to apply
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|