Fairmont Dental Laboratory Inc. located in Burnaby, BC is looking for experienced and skilled Full-Time Dental Technicians.
four or more years of on-the- job training under supervision of a registered dental technologist.
• Construct or repair dental devices including crowns, bridges, inlays, and full or partial dentures and implants and implant abutments.
• Design and make full Zirconia crown, layered zirconia crown using CAD & CAM software program.
• Diagnostic wax-up.
• Plan for full mouth reconstruction and carry out the task.
• Construct all aspects of ceramic and design metal framework.
• Contour and finish prostheses and veneers.
• Cast gold or metal alloys for crowns, inlays, bridges.
• Supervise other dental lab. bench workers.
How To Apply:
If interested, please apply with your Cover letter and resume. Individuals chosen for interview will be contacted soon.
No phone calls please.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|