Sushi Loku is looking for skilled Cooks.
Available position: 1
Hourly Wage: C$17
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Language of Work: English
Employment Term: Permanent
2~3 years of experience in commercial cooking, completion of secondary school and basic English skills are required.
- Prepare and make traditional and modern Japanese dishes
- Cook rice, roll makis and other required dishes at sushi bar and/or kitchen
- Complete presentation of dishes and decoration
- Maintain inventory and records of foods, supplies and temperature of fridges
- Ensure standards of food safety, sanitation are adhered and maintain work areas clean
- Oversee and train kitchen staff
Sushi Loku welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including new comers and first nations. Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sushi Loku Restaurant Ltd. o/a Sushi Loku
592 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5T 1X4
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|