Hiring two shift supervisors (retail store supervisors)
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Previous retail sales experience (such as retail sales clerk, cashier, etc.) is required.
- Having experience at gas station is a definite asset.
- Able to work flexible shifts including in the evening and on weekends.
- Main duties:
ü Supervise and co-ordinate cashiers and shelf-stockers
ü Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules
ü Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
ü Sell merchandise to customers
ü Resolve customer complaints and supply/organization issues
ü Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise as required
ü Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
ü Train or arrange for the training of new staff
- Working hours: 35 hour per week (Full-time & Permanent position)
- Wage & Benefit: $20.00/hr, 4% vacation pay or 10 days paid vacation.
- Send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosedale Petro Canada Gas Station (Rhee Ga 0808 Holdings Ltd.)
103-53003 Bunker Rd. Rosedale, BC, V0X 1X0
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|