Full-time in-home caregiver - willing to work to take care of two girls, one 13 years old and 17 years old child with both special needs.
Main duties include:
• Drop off and pick-up to and from school and other extra-curricular activities
• Accompany children to and from medical appointments and other outings
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise children when parents are not at home
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of children’s room & other-routine housekeeping task
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Salary: $ 18.50 hourly
Minimum Education Required: High School.
Available position: 1
Experience: at least 3 years related experience and must have a caregiver certificate.
Candidate should have a valid passport and be able to speak, read and understand English.
The job will be located in the employer’s private home in the City of Aldergrove, B.C.