- Operate machine that mixes cement, concrete, and asphalt, etc.
- Weighs and measures specified amounts of chemicals, cementitious material according to mixing instruction.
- Operate electrically driven paddles that stir mixture, or stirs mixture by hand, using shovel.
- Breaks down full batch formulas into partial batches and samples.
- Assist in repairing, resurfacing, and replacing worn or damaged sections of cement
-Experience : Experience is an asset. Job training will be available on the site.
-Language : Functional English language is required for this position.
-Ability to work with others in a team environment.
Benefits: We offer a benefits package that is available after six month probation period has been completed. This package includes life insurance, extended health care, vision care, and dental care. This extended benefit package does not replace the Provincial Medical Plan.