Millennium Meats & Deli is a Meats Shop located at 3233 Coast Meridian Rd, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 3N3. We are currently seeking 2 long terms, full – Time Butchers/Meat Cutters for our store in Port Coquitlam, BC.
Job Title: Butcher/Meat Cutter
Position Available: 2
Job Type: Permanent, Full – Time
Work Schedule: Mon to Sat between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, Sunday between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM (hours are flexible)
Hours: Approx 8 hours per day, 40 Hours per week
Wage: $15.00 per hour to start
• Cut, trim and prepares beef, pork, lamb, poultry and seafood products into retail cuts.
• Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines.
• Prepare specialty merchandise including sausages, ready-to-cook products, and cured meats.
• Prepare special cuts of meats ordered by customers.
• Package, weigh, price and display meat products for sale.
• Receive deliveries of meats from suppliers and check the quality of the meat products.
• Ensure meat storage conditions are adequate.
• Manage inventory of meats products and order meat supplies.
• Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards.
• Completion of secondary school is preferred.
• Working experience in the related areas OR knowledge of the use of cutting equipment and tools is an asset, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidates.
• Comfortable working with meat (Beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and seafood)
• Good command of English.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends and holiday as needed.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates, please send your resume by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Butcher/Meat Cutter” on the subject. No Phone calls please. Due to the volume of application, we thank all applicants for your interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.