Job Title : Executive Secretary
Company Name : CG Bros Entertainment Inc
Job Location : Kelowna, BC
How To Apply: To those interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CG Bros Entertainment Inc. is looking for a Full-Time Executive Secretary (NOC 1241-B) to join our team! This is a full-time, permanent position with 37.5 hours per week, $23.08/hour, with health insurance.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Translate correspondence, documents, and reports from Chinese to English and vice versa
- Handle basic expense reports for accounting
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Help prepare meetings
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distribute them as needed
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Provide general administrative support
- Marketing and research related to projects
- Advanced fluency in Chinese and English written and spoken. Ability to translate documents and correspondences between two languages.
- Minimum completion of post-secondary diploma OR minimum 1-year previous clerical/office assistant experience.
- Previous experience working with a film company.
- Should be able to travel between Metro Vancouver and the Okanagan for meetings with staff, clients, and film suppliers.
Kelowna Head Office – 1721 Cathy Court, Kelowna, BC V1P 1L4
Lower Mainland – 3737 156 Street, Surrey, BC V3Z 0H6
To those interested please email your resume to email@example.com.