Operating Name: Stitch Town Alterations Ltd. DBA Pro-Stitch Alterations Centre
Business Address: 2304 - 2929 Barnet Hwy., Coquitlam, BC V3B 5R5 (Coquitlam Mall)
Title of position: 1 Garment Alterationist
Terms of employment: Full-time year round work
Duties: Pro-Stitch Alterations Centre is looking for an organized and reliable individual to join our team as a Full-time motor vehicle body repairer. Duties are as follow:
• Alter, fit and repair garments as per customer’s requirements by hand or sewing machines.
• Perform and complete alterations according to service standards
• Organize workload and complete items on time
• Meet or exceed productivity targets
• Follow through on customer needs in a timely manner
• Maintain product knowledge through awareness of fit, style and trends
• Guide customers and other staff members on proper fit, shop procedures and guidelines in a professional and friendly manner
• Ensure that the tools and equipment used (ex. Sewing machine) are kept in a good working condition.
• Perform other related duties as required
Wages: $ 16.50/hr based on 40 hrs a week
Location of work: Coquitlam, BC
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
• Completion of secondary education is required
• Experience is not required but a successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to sew, alter, and repair garments
• Ability to communicate in English
• Must have keen attention to details
• Must be able to distinguish between colours
• Must be available to work during weekends, as needed
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL inquires.