Mobile Sentrix Canada Inc. is looking for One (1) Operation Manager (Wholesale) to perform the following duties:
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of wholesale and distribution sales of wireless repair parts.
- Manage staff and assign duties.
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors operations on sales.
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold and implement price and credit policies.
- Source and negotiate with vendors when necessary to procure merchandise for resale.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Plan budgets, authorize expenditures, and monitor revenues.
- Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues.
- Address staffing requirements, including the hiring, development and retention of staff.
- Monitor client accounts and maintain healthy business relationships.
- Salary: $34.62 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time/ 40 Hours per week
- Start date: immediately
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: Minimum of 3 years
Employer’s address/Location of employment:
25 Planchet Rd., Unit 5, Concord, ON L4K 2C5
Please Apply By E-mail: email@example.com