0930615 BC Ltd dba Apex Physiotherapy and Health Clinic at Unit-112 7928 128 Street, Surrey, BC is hiring a Physiotherapist for full time and permanent basis.
- Assess and evaluate patient’s physical abilities through procedures such as function ability tests
- Establish treatment goals and initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention program for patients or clients
- Bring wellness and mobility in physical disabilities caused by injuries, stroke, or other neurological disorders through physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plans and modify accordingly
- Provide advice on exercise and strategies to implement at home to enhance and or maintain treatment
- Handle pain and physical problems caused by illnesses, disabilities and injuries
- Maintain and update patient records and documents.
- Develop and implement health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community.
Education: A university degree in physiotherapy is required.
Experience: Minimum experience 1 year or more as Physiotherapist is required. Must be eligible to apply for license for practice.
Remuneration & Work Hours
Salary: $ 39.00 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours per week
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|