Job Title : Shipping Coordinator
Company Name : McNeill Nakamoto Recruitment Group
Job Location : Vancouver, BC
How To Apply: All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16844 and clicking on the “APPLY” button.
Imagine standing alongside a well-established brand to represent reliable, high-performing products that clients see as essential in running their businesses. We are working with our client, a manufacturer of exceptional powering solutions, to find a customer focused and detail-oriented Shipping Coordinator to join their growing team of professionals. This role will see you will join a strong organization that can offer flexibility, attractive growth opportunities and a highly collaborative team!
Term: This position is a temporary position to start, with the potential to become permanent
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Provide excellent customer service by prioritizing and handling all customer communications
- Process sales orders and ship all packages
- Handle all import and export issues as needed
- Troubleshoot order and delivery issues by collaborating with shipping carriers and various internal departments
- Offer suggestions on ways to improve the current order fulfillment processes
- Prepare quotes, set up credit terms and follow up on any outstanding payments
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- At least 1 year of previous office experience, previous experience in a sales, shipping, and/or customer service role is preferred
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Administration, or related field
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong ability to work with various technologies
- Self-directed and proactive attitude
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are necessary
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to easily build and maintain strong relationships with several parties
- Strong team player and the ability to work independently as needed
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16844 and clicking on the “APPLY” button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com