Job Title : Cooks, second
Company Name : Falcon Lake Resort
Job Location : Falcon Lake, Manitoba
How To Apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located 75 minutes east of Winnipeg in the town of Falcon Lake, Manitoba, Canada along the Trans-Canada Highway, Falcon Lake Resort Hotel is at the south end of the Whiteshell Provincial Park and offers 39 units ranging from Motel rooms, Light housekeeping suites, Romantic Couples-only Jacuzzi rooms to a 7 room private lodge as well as full resort services.
The area offers a myriad of activities from hiking or mountain biking along the granite rocks and Precambrian shield of the Trans-Canada Trail to canoeing, fishing or boating around a 15 kilometer long lake. There is horseback riding, tennis, mini golf, lawn bowling or try one of the best golf course in Manitoba. Swimming and tanning on the public beach, or just shopping the boutiques of the area.
The company is looking for Cooks to add to their diverse, energetic and reliable staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods for the restaurant operation
• Schedule and supervise serving staff
• Oversee kitchen operations and maintain cleanliness and proper hygiene in the kitchen as well as dining area.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Inform and work with the Director and Management of any promotions to be undertaken to attain sales target
Hourly rate is $13.50. CPP, EI employer paid as well as Performance Bonus and Group Insurance Benefits.
Job location is at Falcon Blvd, Falcon Lake, MB.
Interested applicants must have passion in cooking and at least High School Graduate. Cooking Experience in a paid setting is an asset. Newcomers, Reservist, Mature applicant, Indigenous People and Aboriginals are welcome to apply.