TYRW Dining Ltd. is looking for a full-time Restaurant manager at Jinya Ramen Bar – Burnaby.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of Jinya Ramen Bar – Burnaby.
- Determine menu and services to be offered
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Education, skills and experience required:
-Completion of high school
-3 years or more experience in food preparation and/or food service.
-Some supervisory experience in a restaurant
-Strong interpersonal skill.
-Numeracy and problem solving skills.
-Japanese food knowledge is an asset
Language: Communication skills in English
Compensation: $25.00/hour, 40hours/week, 10 days paid vacation
Group Insurance (Extend medical & Dental Insurance), Staff meals, and Gratuities
Work Location: 4575 Central Blvd, Burnaby, BC V5H 4J5
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|