Legal Business Name: WUNDER INT'L CULTURE AND EDUCATION COLLEGE INCORPORATED
Company Operating Name: Wunder Education Centre
Business Address: 216A-4501 North Road, Burnaby, BC V3N 4R7
Title of Position: Student Counsellor at International Students
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
We are looking for energetic, creative, and motivated individual to join our team. Our company is well-based international student recruitment company in Burnaby. You will be responsible for recruiting students, providing program details, advising academic and general concerns, as well as for expanding social media reach to potential students.
- Plan and organize seminars/workshops/demo lessons.
- Utilitze various social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to promote company services and events.
- Develop a strategy to find potential students and communicte effectively
- Perform first date orientation to provide basic information
- Consult life and academic concern and suggest solutions
- Handle inquiry emails, calls, walk-ins and provide program information
- Communicate with overseas/local partners and develop relationship with them.
- Schedule appointments with college/ESL schools for admission procedures, and follow up with perspective students.
- Counsel students on educational issues such as course and program selection, time tables and scheduling, school adjustment, attendance programs and study skills
- Co-ordinate or participate in student orientation programs in school board and colleges
- Counsel students regarding personal and social issues such as substance abuse, depression, sexuality, eating disorders, anxiety, self-esteem, family problems, relationship and interpersonal skills and anger management.
- Counsel students in crisis situations such as dealing with a death of a friend of family member, suicidal tendencies and abuse situations.
Wage: $28.50 / Hourly
Hours: 37.5 / Week
Location of Work: Burnaby, BC
Contact Information: email@example.com
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross
How to Apply
- By mail: 216A-4501 North Road, Burnaby, BC V3N 4R7
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|