JOB TITLE: - Financial Manager (0111)
Salary –$39 per hour
Job type- full time, permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: 3 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounts.
NOC Group: Financial Manager
Employer’s name: Tidewaters Pub
Job Location (s): Delta, BC
- collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- managing budgets
- developing and managing financial systems/models
- carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- supervising staff
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
How to Apply: