Company Name: PRO VILLA DESIGNS LTD.
Job Title: Sale Supervisor
NOC Job Title: Retail Sale Supervisors
Term of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $24/hour (40 hours per week)
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Work Experience: 1-2 years experience as retail salesperson or sale clerk, cahier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson is required
Work Condition: Day
Personal Suitability: Team Player, flexibility, reliability
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 108 8299 129 Street Surrey, BC V3W 0A6
• Supervise and co-ordinate sale staff
• Drive maximum sales by motivating sales personnel
• Prepare work schedules of workers and assign duties to them
• Handle customer complaints, customer requests and provide exceptional customer service
• Recruit staff as per need, provide the required training to them and monitor their performance
• Maintain data related to sales volumes, inventory and stock to be returned
• Coordinate orders from customers including coordinating stock, pickup, and invoicing and avoid supply shortages
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
• Authorise payments and return of merchandise
• May perform managerial duties if required
Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous people, Veterans of Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals and Newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply by email or registered mail.
108 8299 129 Street
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|