– Supervise and coordinate activities of staff
– Hire and Train food and beverage attendants
– Maintain records of stock, sales, and repairs
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience in food service industry
Term: Full-Time (35 hours per week), Permanent
Wage: $ 14.25 per hour
Benefit: 4 % of salary as vacation pay
Work Location: 16960 Hwy 97 N, Wonowon, BC V0C 2N0
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|