JP Acme Overseas Consultants Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
Overtime: $ 35.25 hourly after working for over 40 hours a week
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Secretary-Clerk
7445 132 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1J8 Canada
JP Acme Overseas Consultants Ltd. located at Unit #2008 7445, 132 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 1J8 is looking for 1 Secretary Clerk who possess good communication and writing skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Consultants in preparing client's case including organization of files and record keeping.
2. Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
3. Assist Consultants by sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings, preparing applications and restocking supplies.
4. Draft E-mails and Letters (correspondence).
5. Answer phone calls and record client inquiries.
6. Order office supplies and maintains inventory.
7. Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person.
8. Use office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, and video conferencing equipment.
9. Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
10. Determine and establish office procedures as requested by a superior.
11. May organize conferences.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to #2008-7445, 132 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1J8.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|