Aggarwal Constructions Ltd, located at 9321, 124 St, Surrey, BC, V3V 4S2, is looking for Construction Electricians in a full time and permanent capacity to join their team as soon as possible.
Position Available: 2
• Install underground wiring and cables
• Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
• Pull wires through conduits and through holes in walls & floors
• Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Provide quote to clients for the cost and time
Completion of secondary school is an asset.
Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or experience of 4-5 years in the relevant field is required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|